Wednesday 31 July 2013

How I Style Skater | Smock Dresses

I have had my eyes on this Motel Rocks dress for ages, but could never justify spending the original price tag of £40 on it. Luckily I managed to snap it up in the ARK sale for £14! It's so flattering because it doesn't cling to any part of my body, and hides my stumpy torso. For my first youtube fashion video I have put together a lookbook on how I style it, and would love to hear what you guys think of how I put this together. Hope you enjoy watching it!



items mentioned : 
motel dress - exact | sale  | topshop bag - similar | vintage hat - similar | vans 106 - exact | chelsea boots - exact  | topshop necklace - similar | primark necklace - similar | leather jacket - similar | camo jacket - similar | wellies - exact | floral headband - similar | parka - similar 



2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love that dress! Really want it! Look lovely on you :)
    Love your blog, now following :)
    Jess xo

    jessicacottonxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete